Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lost Dutchman Half - Sunday Feb. 15th 2009







Hi All:






Hope you had a great Valentine's weekend. John & I ran the Lost Dutchman Half Sunday. It was chilly at the start but turned out to be a beautiful morning. The desert course was peaceful and scenic. There were some hills but with such an expanse of desert it didn't seem so bad. They had a fake "wall" at mile 10 for the half and 23 for the full...a cruel joke as it was at the top of the steepest hill. After getting to the top - it was pretty much downhill to the finish. I would certainly do it again next year. We enjoyed some tasty post race snacks but I was really looking for the beer tent to no avail. John ran with me and we finished in 2:07. Feeling ok and finally back to normal post marathon. Take care all.



Dianna

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dianna, you and John look great. I never thought of running this race because it is so close to the PF Chang's. I may think of running this in the future. thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete